openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Xinglie Zheng <zheng.photogall...@gmail.com>
Subject Interceptor doesn't
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:59:52 GMT
I am using OpenWebbeans with Struts 1.2 framework in Weblogic 11g.  I added
an interceptor for security check.  But when I debug in Eclipse,  the
breakpoint at interceptor was never reached.  Following is my code:

@InterceptorBinding
@Target({ElementType.METHOD, ElementType.TYPE})
@Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
public @interface Secure {
 @Nonbinding int[] allowedUserRole() default {};
}

//Struts action class
public final class EditUserInfoAction extends Action {
 @Secure(allowedUserRole={1,2})
public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException, ServletException {
        }

//Interceptor class
@Secure
@Interceptor
public class ACLInterceptor {
@AroundInvoke
public Object manageACL(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception {
         }

manageACL() method was never invoked.   I really appreciate your help.