openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Xinglie Zheng <>
Subject Interceptor doesn't
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:59:52 GMT
I am using OpenWebbeans with Struts 1.2 framework in Weblogic 11g.  I added
an interceptor for security check.  But when I debug in Eclipse,  the
breakpoint at interceptor was never reached.  Following is my code:

@Target({ElementType.METHOD, ElementType.TYPE})
public @interface Secure {
 @Nonbinding int[] allowedUserRole() default {};

//Struts action class
public final class EditUserInfoAction extends Action {
public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form,
HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException, ServletException {

//Interceptor class
public class ACLInterceptor {
public Object manageACL(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception {

manageACL() method was never invoked.   I really appreciate your help.

View raw message