openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kaltepoth <christ...@kaltepoth.de>
Subject Re: OWB + Hibernate + Tomcat 7
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2012 07:52:32 GMT
I only had a quick look at the stacktrace, but it looks like Hibernate is
trying to use the Bean Validation API and the bootstrapping process fails
for some reason. Perhaps the implementation is missing? Do you have
Hibernate Validator on the classpath? You could try to add this and see if
it helps.

Christian

--
Christian Kaltepoth