openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:16:50 GMT
Hi Mark,

but CustomHibernateService has the @CustomService and implements BaseService, why it is
not resolved?

the idea in that case is to use the base implementation. I will use the UsuarioServiceImpl
when i have business logic involved but when i just need to crud an entity then ill just use
the base CustomHibernateService.

@See:

Att,
Rafael M. Pestano
Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/
http://rpestano.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/realpestano

----- Mensagem original -----
De: Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>
Para: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 29 de Junho de 2012 3:47
Assunto: Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers

Only quickly looked through the small blocks you posted, but so far it looks like the following

CustomService is not @Inherited, thus - according to java annotation rules - it does not apply
to UsuarioServiceImpl.

Which in turn means that the UsuarioServiceImpl only has a @Default qualifier and thus cannot
be found.