openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Passivating and restoring beans on reload
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:56:52 GMT
Sure np, I'll see what I can do on the weekend (sunday evening maybe).

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

stuff later and enable encryption)

>>>Regards,
>>>THomas
>>>

>>>2012/6/26 Pavel Arnošt <pavel.arnost@loutka.cz>
>>>
>>>Hi Thomas,

to 1.6. Than I started application with Jetty 8.1.4 maven plugin and the exception is easily
reproducible. Do you have session persistence on? To get the exception, just:

the web.xml, changed Java version to 1.6 and startet with Jetty8 maven plugin.

I'm still getting errors:

RequestContext
page, restart the server and exception will be thrown every time. Thomas,  I don't understand
how you make it work :-) Could you please look at the attached maven project (it's really
very simple, just 3 classes and few configuration files) if there is something different than
in your setup? OWB is started with WebBeansConfigurationListener.

but I'm getting that exception with Tomcat 7.0.21. Are you using beans passivation in Tomcat
7.0.21 succesfully?

after session replication and therefore OWB can't prepare the beans in the session.

to an ServletFilter and this will be included in the next version.

but i will add an further patch, were the Filter will be installed automatically within Tomcat.

that there is a problem with passivation in Tomcat 7.0.22+) with OWB 1.1.4 and MyFaces 2.1.8
and I'm trying to activate beans passivation/restoration on reload. I installed OWB and MyFaces
into Tomcat's lib directory and into server.xml I added line:

I have:

- java.lang.NullPointerException: null
~[openwebbeans-web-1.1.4.jar:1.1.4]
~[openwebbeans-web-1.1.4.jar:1.1.4]