openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Passivating and restoring beans on reload
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:37:37 GMT
Slightly off topic: Thomas, did you find time to think about the auto-registration of the Fallback
handler?

Otherwise I'll try to hack it on the weekend.

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

Than I started application with Jetty 8.1.4 maven plugin and the exception is easily reproducible.
Do you have session persistence on? To get the exception, just:

>>1) unzip attached owbtest.zip
>>2) run application with mvn jetty:run-war
>>3) load page http://localhost:8080/owbtest/index.faces
>>4) stop maven
>>5) run application with mvn jetty:run-war again and you will see the exception in
FailOverBag

changed Java version to 1.6 and startet with Jetty8 maven plugin.
>>>works fine for me!
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Thomas
>>>

>>>2012/6/25 Pavel Arnošt <pavel.arnost@loutka.cz>
>>>
>>>Hi,

page, restart the server and exception will be thrown every time. Thomas,  I don't understand
how you make it work :-) Could you please look at the attached maven project (it's really
very simple, just 3 classes and few configuration files) if there is something different than
in your setup? OWB is started with WebBeansConfigurationListener.

getting that exception with Tomcat 7.0.21. Are you using beans passivation in Tomcat 7.0.21
succesfully?

replication and therefore OWB can't prepare the beans in the session.

ServletFilter and this will be included in the next version.

i will add an further patch, were the Filter will be installed automatically within Tomcat.

there is a problem with passivation in Tomcat 7.0.22+) with OWB 1.1.4 and MyFaces 2.1.8 and
I'm trying to activate beans passivation/restoration on reload. I installed OWB and MyFaces
into Tomcat's lib directory and into server.xml I added line:

null
~[openwebbeans-web-1.1.4.jar:1.1.4]
~[openwebbeans-web-1.1.4.jar:1.1.4]
[openwebbeans-web-1.1.4.jar:1.1.4]