openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <rmpest...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:19:40 GMT
The app i mentioned is already at github: https://github.com/rmpestano/conventions-issuetracker

do you think it can help?

Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/
http://rpestano.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/realpestano

________________________________
De: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
Para: user@openwebbeans.apache.org; Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 27 de Junho de 2012 10:07
Assunto: Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers

do you think you can reproduce it in an app you can share?

- Romain

2012/6/27 Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>

Just looking to the error i posted in pastbin:

> "for injection into Method Injection Point, method name :  setProjetoService,
Bean Owner : [ComboBean,Name:comboBean, WebBeans Type:MANAGED, API"

>thats when i tried the Injection via setter method, the injection in the field(the code
i posted) gives me a similar error(the exception is the same).

>Att,
>
>Rafael M. Pestano
>
>Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
>Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
>http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/
>http://rpestano.wordpress.com
>http://twitter.com/realpestano
>

>________________________________
>De: Rafael Pestano <rmpestano@yahoo.com.br>
>Para: "user@openwebbeans.apache.org" <user@openwebbeans.apache.org>
>Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 27 de Junho de 2012 9:01
>
>Assunto: Re: UnsatisfiedResolutionException Api type is not found with the qualifiers
>
>Hi romain,
>
>ive already moved the injection point to setter method without success but didnt tried(cant
test it now) to just create a setter method in the provided example.

to know if im doing something wrong, the stacktrace can be found here: http://pastebin.com/Uq5ujzWC

implements UsuarioService  {code here:https://github.com/rmpestano/conventions-issuetracker/blob/master/src/br/com/triadworks/issuetracker/service/impl/IssueServiceImpl.java}

>>here is the interface:
>>
>>public interface UsuarioService extends BaseService<Usuario, Long>{  }
>>
>>here is the superclass:
>>
>>@Named
>>@CustomService
>>public class CustomHibernateService<T,K extends Serializable> extends BaseCustomServiceImpl<T,
K> implements BaseService<T, K> {code and related classes here:http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/source/browse/ConventionsCore/src/main/java/com/jsf/conventions/service/impl/CustomHibernateService.java
>>}
>>
>>the qualifier:
>>
>>@Qualifier
>>@Retention(RUNTIME)
>>@Target({METHOD, FIELD, PARAMETER, TYPE})
>>public @interface CustomService {
>>
>>    @Nonbinding
>>    Class entity() default byte.class;
>>}
>>
>>and finally the injection point:
>>

>>@Inject @CustomService(entity=Usuario.class)
>>private BaseService usuarioService;
>>@Inject @CustomService(entity=Projeto.class)
>>private BaseService projetoService;
>>

>>Do you have any idea? if you need more information just tell me.
>>
>> here is the project where this injection works(weld as cdi impl): https://github.com/rpestano/conventions-issuetracker/blob/master/issuetracker/src/br/com/triadworks/issuetracker/controller/ComboBean.java
>>
>>also in this project i have no problems with this approach: http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/source/browse/ConventionsShowcase/src/main/java/com/jsf/conventions/showcase/controller/ComboMBean.java
>>
>>and here is the project where it is failing: https://github.com/rmpestano/conventions-issuetracker/blob/master/src/br/com/triadworks/issuetracker/controller/ComboBean.java (note
that im 'workaround' the exception by injecting specific services)