openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Pestano <>
Subject Re: Interceptor doesn't
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:19:54 GMT
Hi Xinglie Zheng,

you added your struts Action  as a CDI bean in an extension? otherwise i think OWB cant
intercept a non CDI.

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS

De: Xinglie Zheng <>
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 26 de Junho de 2012 16:59
Assunto: Interceptor doesn't

I am using OpenWebbeans with Struts 1.2 framework in Weblogic 11g.  I added an interceptor
for security check.  But when I debug in Eclipse,  the breakpoint at interceptor was never
reached.  Following is my code:

@Target({ElementType.METHOD, ElementType.TYPE})
public @interface Secure {
@Nonbinding int[] allowedUserRole() default {};

//Struts action class
public final class EditUserInfoAction extends Action {
public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request,
HttpServletResponse response) throws IOException, ServletException {

//Interceptor class
public class ACLInterceptor {
public Object manageACL(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception {

manageACL() method was never invoked.   I really appreciate your help.

View raw message