openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Booting in Java SE?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:01:19 GMT
Well, request, session and conversation DO make sense in at least _some_ SE apps. It's only
a matter of the interpretation.

Especially if your app is multithreaded and you e.g. work with JPA or other single-threaded-only
resources. In that case you could use the @RequestScoped to provide exactly that. A 'conversation'
or 'session' might also be handy  in case of parallel batch processing for example.

Of course, they are _not_ Web Requests, Session, etc - but they are nonetheless useful.

LieGrue,
strub