openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Booting in Java SE?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:30:51 GMT
It's not only about starting the container itself. You also need to control the Contexts ;)

LieGrue,
strub

PS: it's out of question that our documentation currently is not our strongest point :D

we did in OWB cdi-test, but we also added implementations not only for OpenWebBeans, but also
for JBoss Weld and Apache TomEE. Others might follow ;)