openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Booting in Java SE?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:46:23 GMT
Hi Harald!

Those days I recommend to use DeltaSpike cdictrl [1]. The work is based on the stuff we did
in OWB cdi-test, but we also added implementations not only for OpenWebBeans, but also for
JBoss Weld and Apache TomEE. Others might follow ;)

I also wrote a small blog about it recently [2][3].

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Temporary+Documentation#TemporaryDocumentation-WithJavaSE
[2] http://struberg.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/controlling-cdi-containers-in-se-and-ee/