openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Norbert Lazzeri" <norbert.lazz...@rise-world.com>
Subject Re: AnnotationDB-CrossReferenceException on startup
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:24:40 GMT
Ok,

i updated now to openwebbeans 1.1.3

now i managed to get my webapp working, however i had to remove the
<listener>
     <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>
</listener>
 from my web.xml

if i dont i get:
Mär 08, 2012 1:21:13 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart
Schwerwiegend: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
instance of class org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

what does this mean? does my faces.config.ConfigureListener interfere with
the openwebbeans jsf plugin? is it ok just not adding it?

cheers

Am 08.03.2012, 12:37 Uhr, schrieb Norbert Lazzeri
<norbert.lazzeri@rise-world.com>:

> [...]
>
> im asking, because now the exception looks like:
> Mär 08, 2012 12:31:04 PM com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
> contextInitialized
> Schwerwiegend: Critical error during deployment:
> com.sun.faces.mgbean.ManagedBeanCreationException: Bei der
> Ressourcen-Einspeisung auf dem verwalteten Bean fileEntryLoader ist ein
> Fehler aufgetreten.
> 	at
> com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanBuilder.injectResources(BeanBuilder.java:211)
> 	at com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanBuilder.build(BeanBuilder.java:103)
> 	at com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanManager.createAndPush(BeanManager.java:409)
> 	at com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanManager.create(BeanManager.java:269)
> [..]
> Caused by: com.sun.faces.spi.InjectionProviderException:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at
> com.sun.faces.vendor.Tomcat6InjectionProvider.inject(Tomcat6InjectionProvider.java:84)
> 	at
> com.sun.faces.mgbean.BeanBuilder.injectResources(BeanBuilder.java:205)
> 	... 20 more
> 	at
> com.sun.faces.vendor.Tomcat6InjectionProvider.inject(Tomcat6InjectionProvider.java:82)
> 	... 21 more
>

> so ConfigureListener which worked fine with weld, now causes some
> problems.
>

>> I also have the following geronimo jars in my ...
> i dont have the
> geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
> in my lib-folder. if i do that, hibernate starts complaining he cannot
> find his validator-classes. i dont have the exact exception in my head
> right now, however the app cant startup because of hibernate.
>

> i didnt update to the newest openwebbeans yet, maybe ill give it a try
> later this day.
>
>> Maybe you still have other weld jars lying around?
> im sure, there was only the weld-servlet.jar which contained all
> dependencies.
>

> thanks,
> norbert
>

> Am 08.03.2012, 08:45 Uhr, schrieb Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
>
>> Found some time to do more evaluation:
>>
>> The openwebbeans-* packages are fine for a webapp.
>>
>> I also have the following geronimo jars in my
>> WEB-INF/libgeronimo-atinject_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
>> geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
>> geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
>> geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar
>>
>> the following are most probably transient dependencies of openjpa:
>> geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.1.jar      geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
>> geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
>>
>> plus I have
>> javassist-3.12.0.GA.jar
>> scannotation-1.0.2.jar
>>
>> Are you using mojarra or MyFaces as JSF container?
>> I'm asking because of
>> <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>
>>
>> Many of us are available on irc.freenode.net #openwebbeans as well btw.
>>
>> Maybe you still have other weld jars lying around?

>>> openwebbeans-jsf-1.1.0.jar
>>> openwebbeans-resource-1.1.0.jar
>>> openwebbeans-spi-1.1.0.jar
>>> openwebbeans-web-1.1.0.jar
>>> geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
>>> geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec-1.0.jar
>>> geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec-1.0.jar
>>> geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
>>> javassist-3.12.0.GA.jar