openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Varaksin <ovarak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Help! OWB on JBoss 5.x not running
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:05:03 GMT
Hello,

I'm new in this mailing list and I'm trying to use OpenWebBeans along
with JSF 2. Our app server is JBoss 5.0.1.GA. There is already a post
from Thomas and answer from Mark about the OWB and JBoss 5.x.
Unfortunately, but I can not get deployed a simple demo web app in
JBoss 5.0.1. I would be very thankful if somebody could help me. I
show my confguration at first.

My pom.xml with dependencies: http://paste.kde.org/185492/

My JSF beans are simple. They use @Named, @ViewScoped and
@SessionScoped annotations. @SessionScoped is defined as
javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped and @ViewScoped as an extension
ViewScopedExtension.java placed under
src/main/java/org/apache/webbeans/jsf/scopes. Here is it:
http://paste.kde.org/185504/

I have an empty beans.xml below resources/META-INF and a text file
javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Extension below
resources/META-INF/services. The content of this text file is only one
line: org.apache.webbeans.jsf.scopes.ViewScopedExtension

My web.xml has a listener
org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener. Here is
this configuration: http://paste.kde.org/185510/

Now, if I try to deploy this small web app, I get an exception that
"Initialization of the WebBeans container has failed". Here is the
entire log-file: http://paste.kde.org/185522/

Do you have an idea what is wrong here? Missing dependencies or wrong
OWB config.? It works fine without OWB.

Thanks a lot in advance for your replies!

Oleg Varaksin

Blog: http://ovaraksin.blogspot.com/