openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmaticly adding interceptors to CDI bean
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:38:08 GMT
@Arne,

I tried to create something but it isn't working.

I know now that you can also put the annotation of the interceptor at the
class level and that all methods are then intercepted.

So I tried to add the annotation to the
ProcessAnnotatedType.getAnnotatedType().getAnnotations() list in the
Extension. But this isn't used to determine the interceptors.

In the method
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.WebBeansInterceptorConfig#configure, the
annotations are taken from the Class itself, not from the Bean or
AnnotatedType.

@Gerhard
I'll have a look at those classes to implement it.  But can't try it before
the end of next week. (so no feedback before that)

But now that I know that you can specify the interceptor annotation also at
the class level, It is less important to add it programmaticly.  Adding it
on one place by hand isn't too bad.

Thx
Rudy

--