openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmaticly adding interceptors to CDI bean
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:55:30 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry that it took so long before I had time to continue on this.

The proposed way to go (use ProcessAnnotatedType from within an Extension)
is working. Only in my first attempt I didn't used a wrapped
AnnotatedType.  But thanks to the examples of Gerhard and Mark, I was able
to make a working version.

At least with OWB. Weld doesn't execute an interceptor on a custom scoped
bean. Even 'hardcoded' with the interceptor annotation on the bean method.

Looking into that know, but that is not an issue for this mailing list.

Thx
Regards
Rudy

--