openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Arne Limburg <arne.limb...@openknowledge.de>
Subject AW: Programmaticly adding interceptors to CDI bean
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:47:36 GMT
Hi Rudy,

You can use a portable Extension to achieve that. With the Extension you can observe the ProcessAnnotatedType
event, modify the AnnotatedType and add the annotation.

Regards,
Arne

Von: Rudy De Busscher [mailto:rdebusscher@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. November 2011 12:43
An: user@openwebbeans.apache.org
Betreff: Programmaticly adding interceptors to CDI bean

Hi all,

I would like to add an interceptor to a method programmatical, without the need for the annotation
on the method.

Point is that I have created a new scope and all methods of the bean assigned to that scope
should also be assigned an interceptor.  I would like to do that automatically, so that the
developer doesn't need to add the annotation.

I found the place in the code were OWB is performing the task but there seems no portable
way of doing this.

Or is there another way of doing such functionality?

Thx
regards
Rudy

--