openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Urbanek <dt0...@retail-sc.com>
Subject Odd Problem (FileNotFoundException) using OWB with Websphere 7.0 on z/Os
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:15:26 GMT
Hi,

I encountered an odd problem with Websphere and OWB. When using OWB on
Websphere in the Method AnnotationDB.scanUrlPath() an
FileNotFoundException occurs.
The reason is, that there is always a "r:" prefix on the jar paths that
get scanned. When I do a sysout(url) in the method ensureCorrectUrlFormat
() the output looks like the following:

r:file:/SYS[...]/EAI_N01_jsf-showcase-2.0.29-SNAPSHOT.ear/jsf-showcase-2.0.29-SNAPSHOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api-0.9.0.jar

([...] is truncated)

The only way i managed to get OWB running is to add the following code to
the beginning of the ensureCorrectUrlFormat() Method:

        if (url.startsWith("r:")){
                url=url.substring(2);
        }

That doesn't seem like a good solution to me. Has anyone a better idea how
to solve this issue?

Best regards Marcel

--
RSC Commercial Services GmbH & Co. OHG, Wanheimer Strasse 70, D-40468 Duesseldorf - Sitz:
Duesseldorf - Registergericht: Duesseldorf HRA 12655