openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Odd Problem (FileNotFoundException) using OWB with Websphere 7.0 on z/Os
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:40:56 GMT
hi marcel,

we already know about issues with different url formats. e.g. in case of wls
it also depends on the operating system. -> we plan to introduce a different
classpath-scanner.

however, udo managed to deploy the current snapshot versions of owb and codi
to websphere 6.1 (the current versions due to the new java 1.5 support) -
maybe he also saw something like that and patched it.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -