openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OWB with Seam?
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:49:41 GMT
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Thomas Andraschko
<tommygrassman@yahoo.de> wrote:

> As you can see in the project uploaded at megaupload (it is linked in one of the older
posts) the entitymanager is produced through seam with following producer field in my application:

> public class MyEntityManagerProducer {
>     @ExtensionManaged
>     @Produces
>     @PersistenceUnit
>     @ConversationScoped
>     EntityManagerFactory myEntityManagerFactory;
> }

I don't know anything about JPA, but this field produces a
EntityManagerFactory while you inject an EntityManager.  You'd need to
either uses a producer method that invokes the factory, or inject the
factory and then invoke it.