openwebbeans-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bergmark <bergm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decorators with generic type-arguments
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:10:20 GMT
I took a quick look at the spec, I didn't find much at all about Decorators
with generic types.  The only snippet I found was in 8.1.3, where it
basically says that if the Decorated type is a parameterized type, then the
delegate type has to have the same type parameters as the decorated type,
otherwise it is a definition error.

It seems to me there is probably an OWB bug here, but the spec doesn't
provide a lot of guidance beyond the single definition error.

Sincerely,

Joe

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Arne Limburg <arne.limburg@openknowledge.de