openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Bergmark <bergm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Method in OpenWebBeansEjbPlugin
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 22:04:53 GMT
I believe this method is used to take the actual method annotated and
find which method that corresponds to in an EJB interface.  The one
place I see it used in the code is DefinitionUtil when its trying to
determine the producer/disposer methods.  I believe the concern is the
proxy that is built by the EJB container can only validly be called
from methods on the interface but not the method from the concrete
class (unless it is a NIV EJB).

svn blame seems to hint that David changed these lines most recently,
so I would defer to him on this.

Sincerely,

Joe

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:50 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> There is a method "Method resolveViewMethod(Bean<?> component, Method declaredMethod);"
in OpenWebBeansEjbPlugin? What is the meaning of this method? No comment there.