openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Yan: heavy cleanup
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:05:01 GMT
Hello Mark

Is it possible to release 1.2.0 at the first and then cleaning process?

Thanks.

Gurkan

________________________________
 Kimden: Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>
Kime: openwebbeans-dev <dev@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Gönderildiği Tarih: 25 Kasım 2012 21:36 Pazar
Konu: heavy cleanup

I again found a heavy bug which is caused by things like

    //X TODO this MUST NOT be public!
    public static ThreadLocal<List<DependentCreationalContext<Object>>>
dependentInstanceOfProducerMethods =
        new ThreadLocal<List<DependentCreationalContext<Object>>>();

Such code is pure PITA!

I'm really tempted to do a heavy cleanup in 1.2.0 (trunk) and go for CDI-1.1 directly. The
spec is good enough to give a rough direction atm and we really need to cleanup tons of things!

LieGrue,
strub