openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: Re: heavy cleanup
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 05:39:29 GMT

yes, either I ger commit right or I will copy them over to owb and later move them back.
There is lots of documentation needed as well.

LieGrue,
strub

------------------------------
David Jencks schrieb am So., 25. Nov 2012 17:41 PST:

>Quite a while back I set up a project at geronimo specs for the 1.1 spec classes, are
there changes in any of the classes?

>thanks
>david jencks
>
>On Nov 25, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
>
>> I again found a heavy bug which is caused by things like
>>

>>     //X TODO this MUST NOT be public!
>>     public static ThreadLocal<List<DependentCreationalContext<Object>>
dependentInstanceOfProducerMethods =
>>         new ThreadLocal<List<DependentCreationalContext<Object>>();
>>

>> Such code is pure PITA!
>>

>> I'm really tempted to do a heavy cleanup in 1.2.0 (trunk) and go for CDI-1.1 directly.
The spec is good enough to give a rough direction atm and we really need to cleanup tons of
things!