openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: heavy cleanup
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:38:12 GMT
CDI-1.1 is only a bugfix release of the spec. Mostly clarifications ad minor improvements.
So I think 1.2.x will do fine.

The reason is that I personally dont have time to do 3 branches. So keep SPI compat and CDI-1.0
in 1.1.x and do CDI-1.1 in owb-1.2.x.
CDI-1.1 is really just around the corner. And we would loose lots of momentum if we do an
intermediate step.
Also most of the stuff like HierarchicBeanManager will only get clarified in CDI-1.1.

LieGrue,
strub