openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Kaltepoth <christ...@kaltepoth.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release owb-1.1.3?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:14:03 GMT
Hi all,

although not being an OWB committer I would like to rise my voice here. :)

Any chance that somebody could take a look at OWB-629 [1] before
starting the 1.1.3 release? I think this issue may also be a major
blocker for users that want to use OWB together with Seam3. I ran into
this issue while I tried to reproduce some OWB + Seam compatibility
problems people reported for Seam Faces.

A patch is already attached to the issue and I hope that my comments
clarify a bit what is going wrong.

Best regards

Christian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-629

2011/11/29 Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
> Hi folks!
>
> I'd like to ship a release of OWB soon.
> Is there any particular thing you are currently working on?
>
> I'm especially interested in OWB-625 [1] hitting the road as this makes using OWB with
Arquillian and Seam almost impossible.

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://chkal.blogspot.com/