openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: supporting new JSF2 scopes within openwebbeans-jsf
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:21:56 GMT
On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> fine, I'm currently a bit bitten by the fact that all the JSF scopes are not JSR-330
@Scope annotated.

My problem (yeah, I am a jetty guy) is that I have to
jetty:run-exploded. For some things (like Behavior)
I can register them, but when I add @ResourceDependency, the only
"workaround" is to mess around with
the XHTML file, where I have to add <h:outputScript/Stylesheet/>,
which kinda sucks :-)

> I'm currently trying to figure out how I can get the annotation recognised as a Scope
anyway...

As I said, I am fine to have a MyFaces feature to disable it :)

> LieGrue,
> strub

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf