openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: atinject-api is available at maven-central
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:49:20 GMT
yea, I also have no idea about whether we are allowed to use it or not.

FYI: the artifact pom says it's ASL2 licensed
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/javax/inject/javax.inject/1/

In any case we should keep our atinject module in SVN but should mark it as 'development only'
and remove it from the modules list (so it doesn't get deployed and packaged anymore).
The argument pro keeping it in SVN is: what to do if atinject-2-snapshot will be developed
some day and we need to release a atinject-2-beta or something?

LieGrue,
strub