openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: generic classes allowed as bean type?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:39:48 GMT

Hi Gurkan!

First, thanks for your answer!
2nd, enjoy your holidays :)

I already found section 5.3.3 which answered my question.
In general this usecase is a valid one, and is also covered in the TCK.

Locally, I did a really dirty hack by returning Object.class as upper boundary from the type
erasure for now (in ClassUtil#getClazz).
I didn't check this in, but now I'm at least able to continue with the TCK hacking.

LieGrue,
strub