openwebbeans-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <jcar...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenWebBeans 1.0.0-incubating-M2
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 11:17:36 GMT
The "locations are the same" part is what troubled me.  For Commons,
we make sure we generate all new artifacts (the artifacts are suffixed
with "-rc1" or "-rc2").  If you keep reusing the same locations for
your artifacts, then how are we to know we're getting the correct
version of the file?  How do we know that we're not involved in a race
condition (we grab a file before you send out the email)?

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi James;
>
> Yes, I did it. I removed old tag and artifacts and I generated a new release candidate
and tag.

> Please have a look at it
>
> Thanks;
>
> --Gurkan