openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Marra <avv.angelo.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I Have OpenOffice 3.1 . . .
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:21:07 GMT
I am a OO user, LibreOffice User and Apache Office user, I am not sure
you can download the software *OVER* the other one, but your documents
will not be lost. My experience is that you can open Odt files with all
OpenOffice "derived" versions.
I hope this helps.
Angelo

--
  Angelo D. Marra

Dottore di Ricerca in Diritto Civile Università di Reggio Calabria - Ph.d. in Private Law
Post Doc University of Leeds, UK Assegnista Università di Catanzaro

Avvocato in Reggio Calabria

mobile  +39 349 6191156
ab +39 0965 640 335
avv.angelo.marra@gmail.com