openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "johnny smith" <>
Subject Re: uninstall
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 19:45:50 GMT
On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 18:44:00 -0000, <> wrote:

> Thankyou for your reply I am running windows 7 and I installed it from an
> upgrade link in version 3

search for the string 'openoffice' within contents of the files (not just in filenames) residing
in 'c:\windows\installer'. if an msi file is found, launch it.

in case this doesn't work, users also advise revo uninstaller (,
which is available for free or as a more aggressive 30-day trial.

> On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:48:20 -0000, <> wrote:
>> I can not find how to uninstall Apache Open Office 4.1.0 it does not show up in my
uninstall programs and there is no uninstall option with open office
> that 's not typical behaviour. could you please specify your operating system and the
way you have installed openoffice.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message