openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Felmon Davis <dav...@union.edu>
Subject Re: Abus et escroquerie sur site SMS pour l'obtention de code de téléchargement
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 20:03:51 GMT
On Fri, 4 Jul 2014, Baccara wrote:

> mt wrote:
>> Hello Baccara,
>>

>> On 3/7/14 at 9:33 AM, bbaccara@tstonramp.com (Baccara) wrote:

>>> Wonderful solution, Rory,
> **snip **
>>> Have you thought of using the Delete key for messages you are not
>>> interested in?
>>>
>>> This has proven to be the safest solution on every public mailing
>>> (discussion) list.
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>>
>>> marina
>>>
> marina, you took the time to contact me personally.  My question to you, how
> do I determine if I am interested or not when only the question was answered
> in English.

I think I can help here!

either use google-translate or similar, or wait for someone to chime
in who does understand the question and translates it.

> How nice you think so highly of my request for respect to be shown for the
> English speaking members of the mailing list.

I didn't feel disrespected by someone writing in French. not all
English speakers take umbrage when someone writes in their own
language.

> Lastly, why are you wasting my time contacting me personally when you
> obviously didn't understand my comment.

the mail list software automatically sends email both to the list and
to the OP (original poster). some try to remember to remove them but
even then sometimes one forgets or doesn't notice.

F.

--
Felmon Davis

I have no doubt the Devil grins,