openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas ...@jt-mj.net>
Subject Re: Re: Impress odp file - notes view
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 21:24:07 GMT

On 4 Jul 2014, at 14:34, johnny smith <kanni@krovatka.su> wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jul 2014 21:35:16 -0000, Julian Thomas <jt@jt-mj.net> wrote:
>
>> I don't seem to be able to print slides with notes (1/page).  If I select notes,
I get the slide and the notes but in a landscape format where the notes run off the bottom
of the page.

> i was able to solve this by switching from landscape to portrait format in the printer
settings (the 'properties' button in the 'print' dialogue's 'general' tab).

Not sure which printer settings you are referring to.  Can you walk me through step by step?
 I'm on OO 4.1.0

thanks

-- -- --
jt   http://jt-mj.net

To whom the gods destroy, they first teach Windows...