openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas ...@jt-mj.net>
Subject Re: template with table - need help
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:52:18 GMT

On 3 Jul 2014, at 16:41, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> As I recollect, you said that your frame content was invariant from page to page. If
you wish it to change, or to change after a number of pages, make another page style identical
in format but of different name. Header/Footer information, which your frames are by virtue
of their anchoring in the Header/Footer, is a Page Style property.

Each cell has 3 frames.  Two are constant everywhere; the 3rd is different for each page.
 This would require a different page style for each page:-(

-- -- --
jt   http://jt-mj.net

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.  -Thomas A. Edison (1847
- 1931)