openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas ...@jt-mj.net>
Subject Re: Impress odp file - notes view
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 02:27:16 GMT

On 9 Jul 2014, at 17:58, johnny smith <kanni@krovatka.su> wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Jul 2014 21:24:07 -0000, Julian Thomas <jt@jt-mj.net> wrote:
>
>> Not sure which printer settings you are referring to.  Can you walk me through step
by step?  I'm on OO 4.1.0

> that depends on the model of your printer. the settings are those of the printer, not
of openoffice.

Maybe I'm being dense here - if I go to print from Impress, I get an OO dialog that allows
me to select which view I want to print.  If in that dialog I select Presets, current, orientation
is set to portrait.

If I go into system preferences - printer - I don't seem to find anything about orientation.

-- -- --
jt   http://jt-mj.net

One virus, two virii, three viriii, four viriv ...  -(Rob Slade) - Nine virix (jt)