openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: spell checker
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 18:40:29 GMT
See: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar