openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Using Avery Inkjet labels software
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:24:16 GMT
Hi John,

John Dixon schrieb:
> I have changed my OS from XP to Windows 7 and I no longer have Microsoft Word where I
was able to print labels Avery J8163.
> What software do I need to print using Open Office 4.0.1?

When you have start Apache OpenOffice, click on menu "File", then item
"New", then item "Labels". From the list "Brand" choose item "Avery A4"
and after that choose item "J8163" from the list "Type".

The version 4.0.1 is old and gets no security bug fixes, we have already
4.1.0. And we are preparing a bugfix release 4.1.1 in August. Please
consider to update.

Kind regards
Regina