openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Baccara <bbacc...@tstonramp.com>
Subject Re: Abus et escroquerie sur site SMS pour l'obtention de code de téléchargement
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:26:01 GMT
mt wrote:
> Hello Baccara,
>

> On 3/7/14 at 9:33 AM, bbaccara@tstonramp.com (Baccara) wrote:

>> Wonderful solution, Rory,
**snip **
>> Have you thought of using the Delete key for messages you are not interested in?
>>
>> This has proven to be the safest solution on every public mailing (discussion) list.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> marina

marina, you took the time to contact me personally.  My question to you,
how do I determine if I am interested or not when only the question was
answered in English.

How nice you think so highly of my request for respect to be shown for
the English speaking members of the mailing list.

Lastly, why are you wasting my time contacting me personally when you
obviously didn't understand my comment.