openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: template with table - need help
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:55:30 GMT
Hi Julian,

Have you tried the Label wizard from File > New > Labels? You need not
use the predefined labels but you can generate your own layout in the
tab Format and save it there with an own identifier.

Mail merge works so, that only one page is designed, but the mail merge
printing will generate as much pages as needed for all selected records.

Put you fixed parts directly into this page and get the variable parts
from a database.

If you struggle with the wizard, do not hesitate to ask here.

Kind regards
Regina

Julian Thomas schrieb:
> I've created a template consisting of a table (5 rows 2 columns).  Each cell contains
3 frames - two of which are constant for all rows and one of which is for entry of variable
information.