openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Expired Password eMail already in use
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:53:38 GMT
On 02/07/2014 Tim Green wrote:
> support, Im trying to get a password reset and it's not working
> can you please send me a link to reset my passworkd and login?
> I have forgot my username and was trying to reregister

A password reset for what site? The OpenOffice main site does not have
user accounts and passwords. Please note that screenshots are stripped
out from this discussion list, so we cannot see the screenshot you
attached. Could you please give us the exact address (URL) of the site
where you are trying to register or request a new password?

Regards,
   Andrea.