openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "johnny smith" <ka...@krovatka.su>
Subject Re: Field delimiter when saving a file as text.csv
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 18:32:10 GMT
On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 23:29:51 -0000, ennio <nasr.laili@tin.it> wrote:

> No, as I said in my original post I would simple like to fix for ever my
> preferite delimiter as '|' without having to change it every time AOO
> asks me what I want to use ...

you may record a macro for that: start recording, then save your file with the required settings
and stop recording. after that you may assign a keyboard shortcut or a button on a toolbar
to it.

however, when i tried it, everything worked perfectly except the fact that there was no dialogue
to enter a name to save the file with. it is certainly possible to create the dialogue, but
unfortunately i do not have time to read the openoffice basic manual in the nearest weeks.
maybe someone else will help you finish the task.