openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "David Wendt" <wendt...@roadrunner.com>
Subject Printing two sided pages from Open Office on my HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 21:09:52 GMT
My HP Officejet 6500 printer has the capability of printing two sided
pages; but (unlike when I used MS Office) I can't find how to do this
when I use OpenOffice 4.1.0.  I am running Windows 7.  I've tried Open
Office Help and it says I need to add Java RTE to do this.  Norton says
this is a dangerous download and I'm not even sure it is the right one.
Is there any other way I can get Open Office to let me do this when I
choose Print in Open Office?