openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Rochelle <rhub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please remove my info
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 23:17:57 GMT
Thanks, that's good to know. . .

For Mac OS users, click security options: remove personal information on
saving.
Preferences>security>security options and warnings > Security options

A bit redundant but I also enabled, security warning: Warn if documents
contain recorded changes, versions, hidden information or notes:
when saving or sending and when signing.