openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Does this functionality exist in Open Office for the Mac?
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 17:21:20 GMT
The 'Home' button takes you to the first cell of the sheet while End to the
latest cell with data of that row.

Ctrl-Home will take you to the first cell of the whole sheet (A1) while
Ctrl-End to the latest with data on the sheet.

More on keyboard navigation here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Calc_Guide/Navigation_and_selection_shortcuts