openoffice-users mailing list archives

From "Terry Ally (Gmail)" <terrya...@gmail.com>
Subject OO 4.1.0 keep crashing
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:24:06 GMT
Hi,

My spreadsheets and writer keep crashing with regularity. I get the
following error messages:

*OpenOffice 4.1.0 has stopped working*
*A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close
the program and notify you if a solution is available.*

or

*Bad allocation*

I uninstalled the programme. Downloaded another and reinstalled. It is
crashing at least five times per day. I am using Windows 8.1.

Any advice other than zap and buy Microsoft?

--
*Terry Ally*
Twitter.com/terryally