openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Jim Means <j.me...@ieee.org>
Subject Open Office 4.1 horizontal scrolling on MacBook Pro
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 07:27:28 GMT
In the 4.1 Calc app, I can only horizontally scroll to the right. If I try to scroll back to
the left it continues scrolling to the right. This happens with both my trackpad and my Apple
Mighty Mouse. I checked the community forums and it seems like others are experiencing this
issue. I've reverted to version 4.01 to eliminate this problem that makes Calc very difficult
to use. Is there any other workaround? Are there plans to revert to the correct behavior?

James Means