openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Sapper <sapp...@sympatico.ca>
Subject DOWNLOADED V.4 Problems. Please Help
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 20:41:16 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded v.4 last week.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Problem #1: When I load my document all my GRAPHICS are empty.
I have tried for several hours to turn this on with no luck. Can you PLEASE help????
I load my file and I get an empty graphics box .......... It has the path name to my doc,
but no graphic is present.
How can I fix and make sure this stays “on”???

Problem #2: When I am working in v.4 the program “SHUTS DOWN”, or “CRASHES”.
When I restore I lost the work I did prior to crash......
Can someone PLEASE HELP. This happens approximately every 20 minutes when I am manipulating
the style.

Can someone PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank You
Ron