openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Darren Smith <darren.smith_1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Text and pictures
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:06:17 GMT
Hi there
I need help in either transferring text from writer into draw, or layering in write so that
I can add pictures.
 I wrote a lengthy poem for my wedding which my wife would like to have framed, consequently
I would like to copy and paste some pictures on to it.
I figured the easiest way would be to copy and paste the text into the draw progamme but when
I did this it seemed to only copy the first line of text and expanding the box only made the
text bigger.
I tried to see if I could copy and paste a picture into the poem but this only succeeded in
moving the text down to make way for the picture.
Please help
Darren

Sent from my iPhone