openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Julian Thomas>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:34:21 GMT

On 25 Jun 2014, at 13:28, Lisa Towner <> wrote:

> Question: I am new to Maverick and this Open Office was suggested to me by a woman for
whom I will be doing volunteer work. Is this a forum application or a place to work on a document
for that entity privately as well. I am a bit confused and I do not think she was knowledgable
as well. I read the document on being polite and nonconfrontive, etc. and was not expecting
a place for chatting. Thanks, L.T.

As you have noticed, the signal to noise ratio is not ideal on this list, but please do not
give up on the list - almost everyone here has received (and many have offered) valuable assistance.

Oh bother, said Pooh, as he saw the mushroom cloud.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message