openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Joey Shadel <joseph.p.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject 4.1.0 Crashing
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:06:33 GMT
Hi,

I've been using Open Office 4.1.0 for weeks, and it has been fine. Suddenly now it begins
crashing and THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THIS PROBLEM. Not a single forum is helpful and there
is absolutely no way to get in touch with someone to help. Open Office Calc sucks - absolutely
sucks - because it should not crash when I'm deleting data from cells. I'm not sure how a
company can create an open software meant to compete with Microsoft Office and have it be
this unstable and incapable. PEOPLE NEED TO USE SOFTWARE LIKE THIS TO BE PRODUCTIVE AND DO
THEIR JOBS. This program is absolutely atrocious, and your lack of user support is incredibly
unbearable.

Your program sucks, your user support is worse, and Open Office should never exist as a company.
Joey Shadel
joseph.p.shadel@gmail.com
American University '15