openoffice-users mailing list archives

From Paul Stetson <paulstet...@club-internet.fr>
Subject How to see if a Language Pack is operative in Oo
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:53:55 GMT
I'm new to the list and have a question.  I downloaded the new 4.1.0 Oo today (full installation)
and then the language pack proposed.  Both downloaded, and I dragged the new 4.1.0 into my
applications on my Mac and erased the former version.

For the language pack, however, I couldn't control click it Open since it came from a source
outside Macintosh.  I’m left here with a field which shows the Language Pack and READMEs.
 The Control click on the Oo Lang. Pack doesn’t give me the option to open the Pack and
I’ wondering how to see if the Language Pack is incorporated already into my Openoffice.
 Thanks for any help.